Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AMAGAMI SS OVA ...who notice?

Haruka Morishima

Kaoru Tanamachi
Ai Nanasaki
Sae Nakata
Rihoko Sakurai
Tsukasa Ayatsuji
     While watching Amagami SS's OVA that was included in the Amagami SS+ disc that I bought recently, I didn't realise that Risa Kamizaki, Junichi's secret admirer, was in every story of each main heroine until the 5th heroine.
     Amagami SS OVA is divided into two episodes and each episode is divided into three parts. The OVA's story took place between the first season and the second season...extra story in short.
     I really didn't notice that Risa Kamizaki was secretly spying on Junichi. We always focus on the main character without noticing the surroundings...don't you agree? In the 5th part...I noticed her behind the club room's door because she was quite near. In the 6th part, she was shown to me very clearly hiding behind the tree because the screen suddenly focused on her (which mean the 'Anime' want us to find out that she actually was there). Therefore, I viewed back every part to hunt her down! It was really hard for me especially in the 3rd and the 4th part...she is quite small and does not stand out much + it is quite dark in the 4th part: )...
     Try find her when you are watching Amagami SS's OVA: >

No comments:

Post a Comment